Business Checking Overview
With Nota’s Business Checking Management, all money in and out of your account can be assigned to a category and tracked.
- Expense tagging
- Check register
- Check printing
Follow these easy steps to use Nota’s checking functionality:
- Have an M&T Simple Checking for Business or other eligible checking account
- Ensure your checking account is enrolled in your M&T Web Banking for Business Profile
Don’t have an M&T business checking account?
- Set up custom categories to track income and expense items like payroll, rent, court fees and client payments. All money in and out of your account can be tagged to a category for easy tracking.
Here is an example of the business checking dashboard:
- Similar to Nota trust, this is where you can tag transactions to categories
Here is an example of what the categories look like:
Here is an example of what the category report looks like:
- Log outstanding checks in a digital check register
- Print professional business checks directly from your account to your home/office printer
Please reach out to Customer Success at 1-800-724-1313 option 2 or at email@example.com for assistance with this feature.
Banking services powered by M&T Bank, member of FDIC.
References to “IOLTA” or “Interest on Lawyers Trust Account” shall be interpreted to include “IOLA,” or “Interest on Lawyer Account,” and “IOTA,” or “Interest on Trust Account,” as applicable in a particular state.
Nota is a product/service offered by M&T Bank and is available to attorneys whose offices and practices are in NY, NJ, MD, PA, DE, CT, VA, DC, FL, or WV. IOLTA accounts held by lawyers in these states must be subject to applicable state rules and regulations. The advertised product/services and their features and availability are subject to change without notice at any time. Use of the product/service is subject to and governed by certain terms, conditions, and agreements required by M&T Bank.
© 2021 M&T Bank. All Rights Reserved.